Trinity Great Swamp United Church of Christ . Quakertown National Bank . Agency . MediaDynamics . Pen & Ink Wash . 14" x 17"
... located to the west of what is now Spinnerstown, Pennsylvania, on an original land grant of 113 acres by Thomas and William Penn in 1734, as a German Reformed Church... this is the fourth Great Swamp Church, built in 1872... across the road from the old cemetery... the site of the first.