Weaver's Mill Covered Bridge . East Earl . Lancaster County . Watercolor . 12" x 16"
... the Weaver's Mill Covered Bridge, also known as Isaac Shearer's Mill Bridge, carries Weaverland Road over the Conestoga Creek... a tributary of the Susquehanna River. It's 85-feet long and was built in 1878 by B C. Carter and J F. Stauffer. It is another example of the classic, Double Burr Arch Truss design, painted in traditional Barn Red with the current and now ubiquitous fashion of adding white portals.... for a 9" x 12" giclee print on 11" x 14" watercolor paper