Watercolor… Lower Milford Township, Lehigh County, Pennsylvania. A log, multi-use, school, church & meeting building was first established in this locale around 1735, through a cooperative union of the Lutheran, Reformed and Mennonite peoples living here at the time. In 1799 they formally created the Dillingersville Union School and Church Association. This one room, fieldstone structure, constructed in 1885, is the fourth building erected to serve their joint needs. The Dillingersville, one-room schoolhouse was entered into the National Register of Historic Places in 1978 and is currently a museum and community center.
Size of Painting: 9" x 12"