Watercolor… the 130-foot long, Frankenfield Covered Bridge, originally named Hillpot’s Bridge, is credited as being built by David Sutton in 1872. It is of a Town Lattice Truss design, spanning the Tinicum Creek in Tinicum Township, Bucks County, Pennsylvania. This bridge is cataloged as a double span structure due to it’s midway support pier. The entire bridge received a rehabilitation in 1978 and that center concrete pier is a likely a full replacement of the original stonework. The Frankenfield Covered Bridge was entered into the National Register of Historic Places in 1980.
Size of Painting: 9" x 12" ... a giclee print is 9x12" on 11x14" paper.
A Giclee Print Is Available Of This Painting: