Great Swamp Church

Pen & Ink Wash… Trinity Great Swamp United Church of Christ. Located to the west of what is now Spinnerstown, Pennsylvania, on an original land grant of 113 acres by Thomas and William Penn in 1734, as a German Reformed Church… this is the fourth Great Swamp Church, built in 1872… across the road from the old cemetery… the site of the first.

Size of Painting: 14" x 17"