Harbour Town Light – SC

Watercolor… the Harbour Town Light is a 90-foot tall, stucco over steel, hexagonal tower, privately funded and built in 1969 as a lighted landmark for the Harbour Town Marina and the Harbour Town Yacht Club. The first lighthouse on Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, was erected in 1863, with an integral keeper’s home, on land belonging to the Leamington Plantation…. and was known as the Hilton Head Front Range Lighthouse or Leamington Lighthouse. The front range lighthouse no longer exists. The Hilton Head Rear Range Light, a 92-foot tall, steel skeleton tower built in 1880 and deactivated in 1932, still does exist and was entered into the National Register of Historic Places in 1985.

Size of Painting: 9" x 12" ... a giclee print is 9x12" on 11x14" paper.

A Giclee Print Is Available Of This Painting: