Watercolor… the 60-foot long, Loux Covered Bridge, originally called John A. Loux’s Cabin Run Bridge, was either built in 1874 by David Sutton, or rebuilt by Sutton in 1913, to get across the Cabin Run Creek, which separates the Townships of Bedminster and Plumstead in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. It is a Towne Truss design and was entered into the National Register of Historic Places in 1980. Loux Covered Bridge is very white. Originally unpainted… it is the only covered bridge in Bucks County that is now painted white.
Size of Painting: 9" x 12" ... a giclee print is 9x12" on 11x14" paper.
A Giclee Print Is Available Of This Painting: