Pen & Ink… 902 and sister 903, two of six GM EMD FP7 diesel electric locomotives built for the Reading Company, entered service in June of 1950. Numbers 906 and 907 were acquired in 1952. Reading 903, is illustrated at the head of a northbound passenger train, crossing Pumping Station Road above Quakertown on the Lansdale – Bethlehem line. 902 and 903 were owned and preserved in operating condition, by the Reading Technical and Historical Society. They are currently static… and displayed at the Steamtown National Historic Site in Scranton, Pennsylvania in 2014.
Size of Painting: 14" x 17"