Watercolor… East Earl, Lancaster County. Weaver’s Mill Covered Bridge, also known as Isaac Shearer’s Mill Bridge, carries Weaverland Road over the Conestoga Creek… a tributary of the Susquehanna River. It’s 85-feet long and was built in 1878 by B C. Carter and J F. Stauffer. It is another example of the classic, Double Burr Arch Truss design, in traditional Barn Red with the current and now ubiquitous fashion of adding white paint to the portals.
Size of Painting: 12" x 16" ... a giclee print is 9x12" on 11x14" paper.
A Giclee Print Is Available Of This Painting: